A Personal Growth Book for Stress-Free Productivity in the 7 Key Areas of Life
I was working evenings and weekends. My job was literally sucking the energy out of me. This book helped me get control of my life by teaching me the importance of balance. My number of hours dropped in almost half, my productivity soared and for the first time in years, I’m actually enjoying my job!
Time Management Mastery can help you manage your time and achieve the success you desire and deserve. Immediately after your payment has been approved, you will be provided with a link to download this e-book in PDF format.
If you’d like to order a hard copy, please contact Joel directly. Discounts are available for large orders.
Within the pages of this personal growth book, you will learn how to manage your most valuable resource: your time. So many executives believe that in order to meet the demands of their career, they must sacrifice their personal lives. In Time Management Mastery, you will learn that this is simply not true. In fact, an imbalanced life — one where you are struggling to make time for yourself — can actually erode your career over time. Joel Garfinkle shares his wisdom gleaned from over two decades of experience helping executives juggle the demands of high-powered careers and lives. Purchase Time Management Mastery and earn stress-free productivity in the 7 key areas of life:
- Work-Life Balance
An Instructive Personal Growth Book
Success doesn’t happen in a vacuum. Similarly, when you have trouble at work, it can affect all areas of your life. Joel Garfinkle, one of the top 50 executive coaches in the U.S., has developed a process for time management that addresses these 7 key areas of life. Time Management Mastery will help you achieve new heights of career success. You will learn:
- What matters most to you
- Where you want to go with your life
- Methods for creating an action plan
- How to finish the important tasks first
- Techniques for saying yes to what you want
- Four ways to say no at work
- The high price of wasting time
- Ways to plan for efficiency
- How to avoid time traps and procrastination
- Strategies for budgeting your time and energy
- Nine schedule tamers
- Techniques for enjoying more by promising less
- Ways to plan and complete projects, and effectively
- How to build a solid support system
- Methods for managing information
- The lessons that resistance teaches
- Top 10 ways to set boundaries
- Five ways to reduce your workload
- Methods for overcoming workaholism
- How to use personal reserves to build true wealth
- Ideas for increasing vitality by slowing down
- Ways to balance work and play
- How to stop chasing and start embracing
- Methods for improving your balance by improving your attitude
- The art of orienting your life around fun
- And more…
This book taught me how to manage the seven key areas that influence my ability to get what I want in life: time, schedules, projects, information, people, abundance and my work/life balance. I gained insights into managing my time and life more effectively (and with less stress) than ever before. I have mastered the ability to manage my time so I get the most out of my whole life.
Time Management Secrets
To determine whether Time Management Mastery is the personal growth book that will help you manage all the demands on your time, take a look at these free samples:
Whether you need instruction in information management, work efficiency, or boundary-setting, Time Management Mastery will help you take control of your career so that it no longer takes over your life.
If you would like to benefit from Joel’s nationally-acclaimed executive coaching services, contact him today and learn how a 6-12 month coaching commitment can bring you long-deserved career success.
Click here to view other personal growth books authored by Joel Garfinkle.