In a crazy, hectic world, how can you find the time to improve your leadership skills? There’s a saying: “When you’re up to you ankles in alligators, it’s hard to find time to drain the swamp.”
When you find every day filled with other commitments, it’s hard to find time to improve your leadership qualities to become a better boss. What if I gave you a way to gain those valuable leadership tools in just minutes a day?
You can do it on your train commute, or during a lunch break. The secret? Read articles on leadership qualities. I’ll tell you:
- Why this simple tip will boost your leadership and
- Where you can go to find great articles.
How can articles on leadership qualities help you?
- Articles are condensed. Books take time to read, but articles capture the essence of a single leadership tip in a bite sized read. It’s a quick read with a fast take-away.
- New trending thoughts. Because articles can be quickly printed or posted to the web, they are timely. They carry current information, new trends, and the most recent statements of a thought leader.
- Discover the secrets of the famous and powerful. With articles, you can virtually sit in the room with the movers and shakers of your world. Find out what leadership qualities they have that make them great.
- You can apply your new skills immediately. One thought leader checks his schedule to know what to read. In the morning he reads articles on leadership qualities that give him the specific skills he needs for the challenges he will face that day.
Where can you find great articles on leadership qualities?
Only you know what you need to learn. Look at the lists below and choose the articles that will be of most worth to you.
- Top Ten Must-Read Articles. Here you’ll find articles that help you master specific skills with actionable take-aways. How to provide quality feedback or how to build a stronger team. You can learn how to get a promotion or increase your visibility in meetings. These articles have been found of most value to the wide range of business leaders.
- Leadership Articles. As you move up the leadership ladder, you need these kinds of articles to help you excel as a leader. Here you’ll find articles on turning adversity into advantage and skills that will make you a more effective leader. You’ll learn what kind of leadership style you have… and what you might like it to be.
- Leadership, Management and Career Advancement Articles. These articles teach leadership qualities for aspiring leaders as well as advanced. Learn to avoid burnout. Teach your employees to be critical thinkers. Here, you’ll find enough articles to grow your skills for months.
An excellent executive coach will advise you to invest your personal time in expanding your mind. Articles on Leadership qualities can help you get groundbreaking advice from thought leaders. They have actionable material you can quickly apply to improve your leadership skills.
If you don’t find all the leadership training you need from reading articles, contact Joel. He can lead you to other resources to help you reach your leadership goals.
Copyright ©2005-2017 Joel Garfinkle, All Rights Reserved.
Joel Garfinkle is recognized as one of the top 50 coaches in the U.S., and the author of 7 books, including Getting Ahead: Three Steps to Take Your Career to the Next Level. He has worked with many of the world's leading companies, including Google, Deloitte, Amazon, Ritz-Carlton, Gap, Cisco, Oracle, and many more. Visit Joel online at Garfinkle Executive Coaching. Subscribe to his Fulfillment@Work Newsletter and receive the FREE e-book, 40 Proven Strategies to Get Promoted Now!
This article may be reprinted or forwarded to colleagues and friends as long as the above copyright notice and contact information is attached in its entirety.
If you reprint this article, please advise us that you have done so and forward a copy of the article, or a link to the web page where the article can be viewed, to Joel Garfinkle.