A Leadership Book to Help Employees Convey Confidence and Command Respect
This book is an indispensable tool that can be used daily to exercise and enhance your executive presence. The value is even greater when you couple it with an active coaching engagement with Joel.
In today’s competitive marketplace, executives are looking for any edge to get ahead. From reading leadership book summaries to attending keynote addresses to hiring consultants for high-potential employees, there is no end to the search and attainment of information and guidance that will place companies and their employees a cut above the rest.
In this leadership book you’ll learn how to become the most influential business leader by having an executive presence. You’ll learn how to advance up the corporate ladder quickly and effectively through increased exposure, visibility, and self-promotion. The end result is an extraordinary career in which you reach your full leadership potential. You will learn the top sixteen characteristics of executive presence which represent the ideal behaviors, mindset and habits of a successful business person.
Immediately after your payment has been approved,
you will be provided with a link to download this ebook in PDF format. If you’d like to order a hard copy, please contact Joel directly. Discounts are available for large orders.
Executive Presence is a must-read for anyone who wants to take control of their career path and define their own professional destiny. I would recommend this book to everyone in the work force, from an executive looking for impact in business politics to an assistant looking for recognition.
Five Categories of Executive Presence
Each of the sixteen executive traits fall into five categories necessary to developing a well-rounded executive presence:
- Business Intelligence
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Performance Improvement
In this leadership book, these five categories are further expanded into sixteen ideal traits that you need to embody in order to reach your full leadership potential.
While Executive Presence is designed for practical application, you need the guidance of an expert to keep you on track, accountable, and motivated. Hire Joel for coaching services to supplement his leadership workbook and master the 1-2 punch necessary to drive your career to the top.
Leadership Book Summary
In Executive Presence, Joel has synthesized his teachings into one easy-to-follow guide, allowing you to benefit from his experience coaching the most prestigious clients in the world.Part leadership book, part practical workbook, Executive Presence is the book all successful executives need on their digital bookshelves.
In Executive Presence, you will learn how to:
- Identify and increase your executive presence.
- Convey confidence as a business leader.
- Master the art of visibility and self-promotion.
- Chart a decisive career path that will maximize your potential.
- Gain the confidence and respect of your co-workers and supervisors.
- Increase your responsibility and value to the company.
- Dispel any doubts regarding your abilities, influence and advancement.
- Navigate company politics and use them to your benefit.
- Eliminate the roadblocks that keep you from rising to the top of an organization.
- Boost visibility for your contributions to your company’s success.
- Be recognized as capable and competent by upper-management.
- Identify advocates who will endorse your advancement.
- Advance confidently up the corporate ladder.
- “Downsize-proof” your career.
- Recognize opportunities for positive exposure.
- Be assigned meaningful, high-profile projects.
- Broaden your sphere of influence.
- Accomplish and surpass your professional, personal and financial goals.
To determine whether Executive Presence is the leadership book you need to command the respect as a leader, review these free excerpts:
- 16 Executive Traits
- Chapter by Chapter Overview pdf document
- View the Table of Contents pdf document
- Read Sample Chapter pdf document
Joel is a highly sought-after executive coach who has helped individuals in countries all over the world develop their latent leadership skills. High-profile corporations such as Google, Microsoft, and Motorola have enlisted his help in preparing their employees to take on challenging new leadership roles.
Throughout my career at Sprint, Motorola and Cisco, I could always recognize an executive. They exude more confidence, insight and always seemed in control. I always wondered what school teaches people to think, speak and comport themselves like that. Joel Garfinkle has identified that ‘something’ in Executive Presence. You’ll learn how to manifest those qualities to expand your career and extend your influence on your organization.
This book enlightened me on how to think, speak and comport oneself as an executive. I’m using these qualities to help expand my career and extend my impact throughout my organization.
Executive Presence is an invaluable guide for anyone seeking to enhance their personal and professional growth and success. Well-written and inspiring, the book provides practical examples and exercises to apply to your own specific situation. I quickly found myself thinking and acting like an executive. In no time at all, I realized I had developed my own executive presence which included sharing the book’s insights with colleagues, employees and clients alike.
The Executive Presence workbook is an invaluable resource that I continue to use time and again. It provides a new and effective blueprint for leadership with exercises that reinforce the learning with real-life examples.